To design our polymer, we had to go through a design cycle which was complicated. We first had to define our idea. We were told by the dream on team to make a polymer that is related to furniture, we thought that we would make something to protect people from sharp edges since its both very useful and simple. We chose qualities from different sample polymers for example boogers and super slime and made some prototypes. We had a few prototype that could be used but at the end we decided to use prototype 4 and 3 together. We learned a lot of new things by making the prototypes. First we had to learn which ingredients work well together. We also learned new lab skill. We learned a lot of lessons from the dream on team that was very helpful. For example, we should have kept a sample of our polymer so we could have showed other people.