1. Now that it’s over, what are my first thoughts about this overall project? Are they mostly positive or negative? Be specific
I thought that the project was pretty fun, especially during the exhibition. Although it was very time-consuming and it required a lot of effort, I thought it was a good opportunity to show growth in terms of the real world.
2. What were some of the most interesting discoveries I made while working on this project? About the problem? About myself?
3. What were some of my most challenging moments and what made them so?
It was finding the time to film and preparing the right content for the film. The creation of the infographics was also very time-consuming.
4. What were some of my most powerful learning moments and what made them so?
During the creation of the film, I learned a lot about recycling and garbage in general in terms of what it would look like for us and our school.
5. What is the most important thing I learned personally?
Time management and scheduling the appointments and interviews ahead of time.
6. What most got in the way of my progress, if anything?
It was definitely finding time outside of class to film and edit.
7. If in a team, how well did I and my team communicate overall?
8. What did I learn were my greatest strengths? My biggest areas for improvement?
I thought that I was able to finish filming once things started going smoothly, however, it took a long time to get started.
9. What would I do differently if I were to approach the same problem again?
I would get a partner, because, in terms of the workload for the media and the film, it would be easier and quicker (packing gear, getting the sound and video right for the film, synching the sound and the video, etc)
10. What moments was I most proud of my efforts?
When I finally finished the film, my first infographic, and when I got my first token.
LINK TO MOVIE: