- Xan is a boy who live in Africa and, there was a cheetah family. The cheetah’s mother got killed by the group of lions. So Xan gets to get the cheetah. But Xan’s dad dies. His mother and him moves to the city. Xan got stressed and used his dad’s motorcycle to go to the south to free Duma.
- In his way to the south, he meets a person called Rip. In my opinion, he is a crazy person that loves money and wishes to to became rich and take Duma for him. He also leads them to the West not to the South.
- The movie was fun and enjoyable. I like it because it talked about friendship.
Q: Now that you have completed your Monkey King performance, reflect on your process and journey. Think about what was easy and what was hard, what you liked and what was a challenge for you, is this something you would continue with in the future, what will drama class in middle school be like. Remember to use complete sentences and write in paragraphs.
A: On May 27th, we had our Monkey King performance. Our story was about defeating the 3 rinosours. I was very excited about the performance. When I was doing make up, I started to worry about the performances. I challenging thing for me was sot prepare for a music on the stage. When it was Silver Moon, I forgot and prepared the next song. The easy thing for me was memeorising my lines. Monkey King performance wasn’t hard, neither easy. But it was very fun!
1. How does cooking help with the learning of fractions? Be specific with examples.
A:It helps me to get a correct amount of ingredients to cook foods. For example, when I had to get 1 1/2 of sugar.
2. If you were to prepare for a Friday Brunch, what would you cook and why?
A: I would make a small sandwich , veggie and bacons. It is because it is easy to cook and yummy.
Be sure to include a picture of you doing some cooking.
1 Describe several situations in which knowing how to solve percent-of problems wound be helpful.
A: We use percent when we check tests or check the percent of raining.
2. Explain why you think it is important to know how to find equivalent fractions with common denominators.
A: It is important because you get questions wrong when you don’t change into equivelent questions. Also, it is comfortable to add and subtract.
3. Look back through your math journal pages for this unit. What do you think is the most important skill or concept you learned in this unit? Explain why.
A: Changing into percentages. It will be useful and new.