Looking at my first and second prototype, I noticed that the muffin batter itself worked well, but we used the wrong wrapper so it stuck onto the muffin. One of the biggest challenges was the chicken seasoning and the frosting, because the seasoning for the chicken wouldn’t fit with the taste of the squash and we didn’t have some of the ingredients for the frosting. I struggled to find a good frosting recipe that only required the ingredients we had, but after getting feedback from my peers and discussing with my group, we improvised a recipe that worked well enough, which was done by replacing single cream (we didn’t have it) with cream cheese to make an alternative frosting. To make the chicken taste better with the squash sauce, I discussed with my group on using a different spice mix then the recipe required to get a more “autumn-ish” taste that would probably suit the squash better. We plan on doing this by using rosemary, cumin, and nutmeg instead of oregano and peppers.