This is my new avatar, this represents me because I like dr. phil and memes, so I decided to combine them.
- Looking at my first and second prototype, I noticed taking the phone out of a socket was much easier because we make a place to put your finger so you can take out the phone easily
- One of the biggest challenges was making the phone stay in one place after we made this box out of super thin cardboard
- I struggled to understand how adobe illustrator works, I can’t even make the outline red so I can cut a block
- After getting feedback from my teammate, I learned how adobe illustrator works (a little bit)
- I took feedback from my teammate to improve how our box would be laser cutted, I told him we would have one big side off because we need space for phones to fit inside the box
Materials and Techniques
- During this project, I will need to use acrylic to make the box for phones
- I will need to learn how to be able to use the laser cutter and maybe the 3D printer
- I plan to use the 3D printer, laser cutter, and other material to help me level up my skill level . . .