1. How to do a scrum and how to avoid being trampled by over sized 6th and 7th graders.
2. I learned that they catch the ball and run really well.
3. The most challenging part was avoiding being tramped and stepped on by random people who wants the ball.
4. I enjoyed tackling the people who tried tackled me and shoving them to the ground, then, by luck, I would get shoved and fall on them.
5. My advice is avoid the people that are in a grade higher than you and don’t buy sodas in the hamburger stand, it is a rip off.