Podcasting is a pretty fun activity and GarageBand is a great tool for recording your podcasts. Here are three video tutorials to help you get started making a podcast using Garageband.
- Create empty project
- get rid of: 1234 (countdown and metranome), swap timer
- If you make an error count 3 seconds and then go back to the beginning of the sentence with the error and keep going.
- When you go to edit, look for the long gaps. Listen to the recording on either side of the gap to see if there’s an error to delete.
- Make sure you have clicked “track” in the lower left hand corner to be able to select and delete sound bites.
- Record in a quiet place.
- Speak up and read with expression. Don’t rush.
Exporting Your Podcast
- Remember to save frequently
- Go to “Share” menu
- Export song to disk
- Decide where to save the file.
- Choose settings: MP3, Medium Quality
- Click export