At ISB, Macbook Pros have more storage space than Macbook Airs. When you need to migrate to Macbook Air using Time Machine, you will need to ensure that you have UNDER 200 GB of storage space free on your hard drive. This post will take you through the process of checking storage on your computer.
1. Go the apple on the top left corner of your screen and click “About This Mac”
2. Click on the “Storage” Tab
3. Check that you have under 200 GB free
4. If you are over, you can check where you can go through and delete some files. (Note: You may want to check you movies, music or photos first.)
5. If you need assistance with this, please go to the Ed Tech office, or ICT.