This is a busy month for all of our performing students. Have you been checking the ensemble blog? Lots of information about rehearsals and concerts. Here is a quick summary:
- March 8th Simply Band 6:30pm
- Students performing with ES band report to the band room at 6:10 pm
- March 14th Simply Singing 4:30pm
- Junior Choir and Treblemakers report to the Black Box when school is dismissed. They should have all their belongings with them, including a SNACK. They will have a full finale run through in the theater.
- March 20th Simply Strings 4:30pm
- Students report the the MS/HS wing at 4:00. If they have an ASA or Wizard rehearsal they should get there as soon as possible,
Concert attire for students performing in the Simply Concerts is formal; black pants/skirt, black shoes and socks, solid white shirt and red vest. We will provide students with the red vests.
Please check the ensemble blog posts. If you have any questions, you can contact me, Ms. Campbell, at email@example.com