Please make note of the arrival procedures, listed below, for students in the Elementary School. We have included information for both outdoor and indoor mornings.
Outdoor Mornings: 室外集合：
- All scholars, from both buses and parent drop-off, should enter campus through the OLE gate.
- Grade 1 – Grade 5: After entering the OLE children in should remain in the OLE until music plays. When the music plays, children should line-up by homeroom and wait for teachers to come and meet them.
- Kindergarten: Parents choosing to accompany their child must enter through the Main Entrance and drop them off at the courtyard.
- PK3/PK4: Parents choosing to accompany their children must enter through the Main Entrance and drop them off in their classroom.
- 三岁班/四岁班： 选择陪孩子一起入校的家长必须从主入口进入并把孩子送到教室。
- Any parent needing to accompany their child on campus must enter through the Main Entrance and remain with their child until they drop them off at class.
Indoor Mornings: 室内集合：
- All children that are parent drop-off should enter through the OLE gate.
- All children that ride the bus should enter through the Main Entrance.
- Grade 2 – Grade 5: Will be directed to the Dome.
- Grade 1: Will be directed to the ES Cafeteria.
- Kindergarten: Should go to their homeroom.
- PK3/PK4: Should go to their homeroom.
Please note that the OLE gate does not open until 8:00. Elementary School children on campus prior to 8:00 must be accompanied by a parent at all times.