WIZARD OF OZ ALL-DAY REHEARSAL SATURDAY 26th MAY, 2018 (9:00 -3:00pm) ALL STUDENTS MUST ATTEND!
We would like to remind you that there will be a rehearsal for The Wizard of Oz this Saturday, 26th May 09:00 – 3:00PM
It is essential that all children involved in the production attend, if they are to participate in the final performances.
This will be the first of only 2 opportunities for a full-length rehearsal in the theatre with all performers, musicians and singers on-stage, together. This is a large-scale production and a huge team effort. If a child is absent, it not only impacts his/her own performance but also that of the other cast members who depend on each other.
Please note that these are closed rehearsals; so family members and friends are not permitted to attend. For this, we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Please ensure that your child arrives in school between 08:30 and 08:50 at the latest, so that everyone is in the theatre, ready to start promptly at 09:00.
It is important that you, a driver or other adult pick up your child promptly at 3:00pm from the Main Entrance, unless indicated on the return slip that your child will return home unaccompanied. For the safety of all children, each child will need to check in with a teacher at the Main Entrance before leaving.
TICKETS: Families of cast members only, can obtain complimentary tickets on Saturday 26th May, (08:30 – 09:00AM and 2:30 – 3:00PM) from outside the theatre, for the performance on Friday, 1st June (4:00 – 5:30PM). Complimentary tickets will also be available from the ES Office from Monday 28th May to Friday 1st June.
- All children will receive a Security Card with their name on tomorrow (Friday), which they must bring to the rehearsal on Saturday for security purposes. We will collect them from the children as they leave.
- Please provide your child with a healthy snack and something to drink (no fizzy drinks, gum or candy please).
- A complimentary pizza lunch + juice will be provided, or children can bring a packed lunch from home if they prefer. No food deliveries, please.
- If your child would like to bring a book, homework or other quiet activity that’s fine. No electronic games, please.
- Your child should continue to practice lines, if possible with an adult at home to ensure a confident and enjoyable performance.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you all to the performance on Friday 1st June (4:00 – 5:30PM).
Sue Nilsson (SNilsson@isb.bj.edu.cn (+86 185 0030 6746)