Hello! this is our last post!
We thought we’re gonna do the presentation like last year, but this year, since we’ve worked on our Youtube videos a lot, we decided to film our reflection video and share with our subscribers and Ms. Lemley!
This is the script; final reflection prompts. instead of choosing 4~5 questions, we answered all of the questions since we worked as a team. It contains all of our aspects. You’ll also be able to watch the video on Youtube soon!
- Define some of your most challenging moments. What made them so?
Mel: Arranging meeting and moderating schedules. Since we are working as a team, we had to do some collaborative work in order to make a final product.
June: This went well. Sometimes it was hard to meet every weekend, but our passion made it work.
- Define some of your most powerful learning moments. What made them so?
Mel: Respecting others and patience.
June: Learning respecting each other through filming. By sharing the work.
- What would you say is the most important thing you learned personally? As a team?
Mel/ June: Personally, I learned patience and respect (by sharing work like if someone has due assignment, than other person do more work)
As a team, we learned how to work with flexibility and allocate tasks in a limited amount of time.
- When did you realize that you had come up with your final solution?
Mel/ June: When all of our situation got worst. The filming condition was inferior because of the lack of support. Like the riddle ‘하늘이 무너져도 빠져나갈구멍은 있다,’ we showed improvement as time passes by, proven by our product uploaded on Youtube. If we got into worst situation, we always help each other and workout. This is the benefit of working as a team.
- How do you feel your solution relates to real-world situations and problems?
Mel/ June: It relates how we usually deal with important/ passionate tasks not only because it was actually our school task but also had to put effort and care in order to make smart final solutions.
- What do you feel most got in the way of your progress, if anything?
Mel/ June: Figuring out how to create product if we’re not able to meet. And most importantly, coming up with fast topics of each videos. It was much easier than last year.
- How well did you and your team communicate overall?
Mel/June: Overall, our basic communication method was wechat and airdrop. However, due to some network problems, there were some occasions when I couldn’t send videos saved. Those factors are important because since we are working in a team, if the plan gets wrong, our project progressing will slow down, which causes us to rearrange meeting. Also the quip. At first, it took like 2days to film and edit. But now, since we’ve improved, it only takes a day or shorter.
- What were some things your teammates did that helped you to learn or overcome an obstacle?
Mel: Whenever I was struggling with setting the camera angle and background sheet paper, my partner helped a lot. And she provided good place to film our videos.
June: Doing the photoshop which I don’t know how to use it. And she provided a phone to film the best quality of the video. // Time management
- What would you do differently if you were to approach the same problem again?
– Imovie: so changing the app to have better quality of the video
– makeup: background
– asmr: mic quality
– hand drawing: painting quality
- What would you do differently from a personal standpoint the next time you work with the same group or a different one?
– IMovie: editing app
– change the style of the video: if it were to look like pro and fixed, I would like to try more of grwm and casual-style video
- How can you better support and encourage your teammates on future projects?
– Separate work
– learn each other’s work
- How will you use what you’ve learned in the future?
June: To film, make video – when we hava any assignment related to video
Mel: I’ve learned the importance of getting done our work in time and also some artistic skills had increased so I guess I could use themwhile doing school work
- What improvements did you make on your final product after getting feedback from
– Bg music ^
– the subtitles and more special effects that are inserted in the video
- Compare the quality of your final product to another product in the industry. What have you done well, what do you want to keep working on?
June: making video everyweek, goal
Mel: – G: achieved our goal which means that we kept promises with our viewers.
-B: editing skills and the quality of the video// keep advertising our channel to others such as Instagram.
Scenario Youtube channel: