Each of our prototypes were very similar in material and characteristics. Prototype 1 was made using Gloop and liquid starch, our second prototype was made using liquid starch and solid cornstarch. We combined the two by having prototype 1 as the inner layer and prototype 2 as the outer layer. Since our first two prototypes melted while being in a closed system, we remade three more polymers. The first one (#3) was Stretchtastic, then adding guar gum and corn starch. The second one (#4) was Gloop mixed with liquid starch and solid cornstarch. The last one (#5) was Gloop mixed with liquid starch. All of these prototypes were tested in an open system, to figure out which polymer is best used as the inner layer of our product. After all prototypes were tested, we thought prototype #5 worked the best. For the outer layer, we used prototype #3, but kept it in a closed system to keep the moisture and softness. The limitation of this product is that every time, we needed to detach the two polymers or else they will either both melt in a closed system or harden in an opened system. Prototype #5 worked the best for the inner layer because when it hardens, it holds its shape and is durable. It is also easy to attach and detach without staining or damaging the table or the polymer itself. Prototype #3 was the best outer layer because it is sticky and moldable enough to be able to cover the hard shell, while being thick enough to round up the sharp edges. Our product also included hangers that were attached to the bottom. We decided to use pipe cleaners because we weren’t able to make a polymer that was best used as hangers. Also, if the hardened polymer were to be attached to a polymer that was kept in a closed system, it will melt and soften overtime. Using the pipe cleaners, we found that it was easy to attach and shape. By twisting two pipe cleaners together, it became more durable and stiff. Throughout the Polymer Project I learned the different ways each polymer is made and what material causes the polymer’s physical properties to change. I also learnt the different characteristics each polymer has in both closed system and opened system and how it can benefit our goal of creating a table corner protector with an attached hanger.