- Make a box
- Shell as 5mm
- Sketch for hinge (Top)
- Extrude (top)
- Make 2cylinder (top)
- Sketch for hinge (bottom)
- Extrude(cut) (bottom)
- Make 2cylinder(cut) (bottom)
- Make a Cylinder(for hindge) (bottom)
- Cut bottom part with the cylinder (bottom)
- Make a joint
- Make a Cylinder (top)
- Cut top part with cylinder (top)
- Make some design sources on the container
While making this container, I learned new hinge style from AirPods case.
I am proud of myself being able to design what I want to design.
Brush (still working on)
Since I wanted to make it, I am making just for fun.
When you blog you create posts and posts are categorised according to your subject. Some categories have already been set up for you. If you need more categories you can add them as needed. It’s important that your posts have the following:
- An engaging title – this should not include the name of the subject since this is referenced in the category.
- Body – this is where you share your learning. This can include text, images, embedded videos from Dragons’ Tube or elsewhere. You should always consider how your post looks to your audience. Is it engaging? Do they want to keep reading?
- Category – select one that has been set for you or add a new category. Posts can have more than one category e.g. Humanities and Myself as a Learner
Click on the images below to learn more about blogging:
How do I make a Post?
How do I upload media?
How do I embed Media from Dragons’ Tube?
How do I add new categories?