I had to practice sketching architectural buildings and spaces. Something I found challenging was getting the proportions of the objects and space correct, especially since I couldn’t take pictures of the space to get accuracy.
Something I changed from the original floor plan is the place where the staircase is positioned. From the original floor plan, I changed several wall placements but I had to make sure that the structural poles remained the same in order for a real building to not fall over. The biggest change is the position of the staircase. The decision to change this is because it would provide a more modern look to the building and creates more of an easy flow to the area.
This is the poster for my final project: