My project was inspired by an YouTube video made by Art Channel. In my project, with mostly pencil and paper, I created a paper piano that was needed as a prop. I took pictures of every single notes with color and attached music to it. I used iMovie for an editing tool. My time was a bit more limited than others because for the first hour, I helped Gang Gang’s group record their movie.
- I made my paper piano out of pencil, ruler and markers.
- I photocopied another paper piano and colored it in with blue.
- I cut out the blue paper piano keys.
- I recorded me playing few songs on the real piano.
- I took pictures of every single note so that it would match the music.
- I edit the video and published it.
One thing that went with my project is that the time management. Even I had a lot of recordings I had to do, I managed the time well so that this project was turned out OK.
One thing that needs improvements is editing. In this project, editing is the key to success. However, i think I did not do a very good job at editing, so I think editing is something I need improvement on.