The biggest success was that we got to finish it in 3 classes, and it works. Since I missed 2 classes due to a field trip and my partner missed three. But we worked on it after school and got it done.
One thing I would like to change was maybe adding more features to the elephant. Just the nose moving was too plain. We could add sound easily, maybe add some elephant tusks, or even make the ears move. This can all be easily done since the programs are all pretty simple.
One thing I learned during the process was how to program on snap4 Arduino. Our group basically combined the 2 basic program that Mr.Layman taught us.