1. What did you learn from this activity?
I learned what is a “regression line”.
2. What did your group do well?
Collaboration, our work for each teammate was pretty clear, most importantly we had the imovie finish on time.
3. What were some of the challenges your group faced?
Probably recording, cause the ball kept flying out of the camera(We recorded these videos more than 20 times).
4. What aspects of this activity could your group improve?
The graphs had completely different y intercepts, so it kind’a hard to compare each throw.
5. How could you do it differently if you are giving another try?
let the Y-intercepts for all three videos be the same(The point where the ball leaves my hand).