- List three things you learned during the two train rides (not necessarily about the train).
Three things I learned was you can directly reach PingYao from Beijing by train, the whole train ride was convenient and smooth, also it only took around 3 hours to the destination.
- What are two things you learned by the end of this trip?
I learned it was fun to spend time with friends out of school, and Pingyao’s cultural, community, and history background.
- What were the successful aspects of the Pingyao Challenge for your group?
Our group planned the routine out before we started, which is a main reason why our group won the first place. Also, we moved fast, and didn’t stop and get distracted by other things.
- The funniest moment on the trip was
Before going on the train, I ordered Starbucks but then forgot to pay. The cashier stopped me before I walked away.
- What was the most challenging aspect of the trip? How did you deal with this challenge?
My challenge was I didn’t really have friends in my hotel group, so I felt lonely at the beginning. But later on I hanged out with Renee and Grace, which pulled our relationships a bit closer, also we enjoyed the time spent playing cards.
- · Describe the most memorable experience you had in Pingyao.
My most memorable experience was the time spent on the train. I really had fun with my friends, and I will forever remember this precious journey.
- What recommendations would you make for the trip next year?
I would like to change the hotels a little, because my room was a wedding room, which felt a little bit weird…? Also the bathroom was really small, a little bit crowded.