1. What did you learn from this activity? How is that relate to the concepts we learned in Algebra I?
I learned how to use Logger Pro to find the function and velocity of a parabola. This relates to concepts we learned in Algebra I because it uses concepts like a parabola, linear function, regression lines, and graphs.
2. What did your group do well?
Our group did well in splitting up work when finding the graphs of the three different videos.
3. What were some of the challenges your group faced?
Our group struggled with coming up with better explanations and arranging our iMovie.
4. What aspects of this activity could your group improve?
We could improve our explanations to make them more accurate and precise and also improve on the iMovie editing.
5. How could you do it differently if you are giving another try?
We could organize the works by ourselves better when creating explanations and editing the iMovie. Then we could have used time more efficiently like when we created the graphs.