Polymer blog 5

In the end, this project was very valuable for me as a student as a learner and as a learner. I learned about the many ways that chemicals bonded to form polymers, and the difficulties of creating a product for me and my team. Another challenge for me and my team was time management. While we got the planning sequence done in around a day, we spent long periods of time refining our recipes and finding the exact solution for things, since we often randomly made things and then attempted to recreate the polymer. Over all, the end product was not close to what we wanted, but definitely huge compared to what we had originally.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *