- What is design?
Design is a plan or drawing produced to show the look and function or workings of a building, garment, or other objects before it is made. However, graphic design is the process of visual communication through the use of typography, photography, iconography, and illustration. A design could have different meanings for different circumstances.
- What inspires me about design?
Designs are usually an important step in demonstrating an idea, took the same place in art in my opinion. Art expresses the artist’s feelings during the creation, it has its own idea and charm that makes it unique. Designs take those rolls and keep pushing and making until it comes to a point when it reaches its satisfaction, the process is the joy to it, and the failures of other designs reward you with better inspirations and creations.
- What are my favorite design examples?
There aren’t any specific design examples that really interests me(unfinished)
- Who are my favorite designers?
Me as a designer:
- What’s my most memorable experience designing (or creating) something? Why?
- What would I like to get better at doing as a designer? (Eg drawing, presenting, digital design, fabrication, photo-editing, sharing, collaborating, etc)
- What do already do pretty well? (Eg drawing, presenting, digital design, fabrication, photo-editing, sharing, collaborating, etc)