- What was the name of the performance? The name of the group performing?
Treasure Island by National Theater
- What did you notice about the performance?
The way they spoke and directed the entire play plus the costumes gave off a very old vibe, like this performance was based in the olden days. The lights were dimmed, only focused on the actors.
- What does the performance remind you of?
The dialogue sounded very Shakespearean, with like old/broken English.
- How did you feel during the performance?
During the play, when the pirates were having a party thing, it made me feel somehow included with them, because I could see that they were enjoying themselves and having a good time. Also, during the fight scene was violent…but it was interesting and funny to watch happen.
- What questions do you have about the performance?
What was this performance based on/made off of? What inspired this play?
- What part of the performance did you enjoy the most? The least? Why do you think that is?
I didn’t really enjoy the dialogue/narration of it, only because their accents were hard to understand. I enjoyed the scenery and props that they included on stage; the sound effects also made it more realistic.