- My design is repeatable by another person because I show my work clearly.
- I realized that the data table (part of the investigative design) might have been an issuein my data collection because it’s too small and it’s not clear.
- An improvement that I would make if doing this investigation again is to add more information to my data table. Also, I would like to complete the investigation by identifying all ten consent.
This is our table.
This is our Print out top view of the group’s design in scale.
Teamwork: I think we did a good job collaborating. We can decide and create the floorplan for our characters. First, our group ended up with 2 finished designs and both were perfect. We overcame this challenge and decided on one. I really had a great time working with my teammates.
What? So What?:
An issue we are facing today that will get worse with a growing population is air pollution. When I was researching about the problems of today, I read a few articles about the need for fresh air. For example, in “Air pollution could kill 6.6 million people a year by 2050”, it shows that air pollution can kill 6.6 million people per year by 2050. Also in “Air pollution could kill 6.6 million people a year by 2050”: it saids that if we don’t care about this problem, we can have a bad ending. So I think air will become a big factor in the lives of humans.
One thing I’ve started to do is use bikes to go out instead of using DiDi when is not needed. Also, I’ll make sure to use less cars.
This is my icon design PPT
This is my first sketch for all the icons.
Partner feedback: Make the communication icon clearer.
Changes: I change the few icon shapes but all the ideas are the same.
Three urgent problems:
- Solve world hunger
- All people have houses
- All people get educated
Two questions for the future:
- Will all the robot have brains?
- Will the robot control humans?
One optimistic or pessimistic:
Looking back on today, I think all the topics are connected because you can’t live without any of those things.
I used to think that people getting water is easy or not that hard, but now I think that people don’t have the money or living in a poor place, they have to walk very far to get the dirty water that has many bacteria.
I think is a very real experience, because I realized what will happen in 2050.