- What is Graphic design?
Graphic design is where you get to use a variety of shapes and create a digital art style. Graphic design can be seen in a bunch of different places. For example, video games, cartoons, emojis, and a bunch more you probably don’t notice.
- What inspires me about design?
I like the way you can create and infinite amount of ideas and put them to the test. The idea of coming up with your own ideas and creative thought and put them into a useful piece of work is very motivating.
- What are my favorite design examples?
- Who are my favorite designers?
I really like the visuals from this specific artist (indesition).
Here is a link to their page:
Me as a designer
- What’s my most memorable experience designing (or creating) something? Why?
My most memorable experience has been through drama and art classes. I like to see the process of creating a final piece. I really like to do hands on art so I feel like that could help me in drawing digitally.
- What would I like to get better at doing as a designer? (Eg drawing, presenting, digital design, fabrication, photo-editing, sharing, collaborating, etc)
I would like to improve on clarifying my ideas so I have one clear idea of what I am doing. I usually get mixed in in the process of creating and blend and add multiple ideas as I go. I would like to try having one certain theme and going from there.
- What do already do pretty well? (Eg drawing, presenting, digital design, fabrication, photo-editing, sharing, collaborating, etc)
I like to create things. For example, I like to doodle and mess around with different textures and styles. In addition, I like to collaborate with others and work as a group to bounce ideas off of each other. I have basically no experience to digital art, therefore I am excited to learn more about it through this class.