Cup Insulator and Penguin Dwelling

What I Was Proud Of

For my penguin dwelling I was proud of that our penguin dwelling fit the ice cube/penguin, I first thought that I wanted to save money but then I thought that it would not really fit the ice cube so in the end we used 150 squid for the first prototype. For my mug insulator I was proud that the insulator prevented heat loss, because I think it was the black fabric and foil which kept it warm, the black fabric absorbs heat and it is hard to be transmitted, and the foil was very sensitive to heat so it absorbed it.

Something I Thought Was Difficult

Something I thought was difficult for the penguin dwelling was that we had manage our squid because we had to see how much material we need and how much it cost, we were going to make a latch but we did not have enough squid to buy the materials. Something I thought was difficult for the cup insulator was the sewing the fabric and cotton together, since the thread was really thin and weak I mostly had trouble tying nots.

The New Skills I Learned in This Project

The new skills I learned in this project for the penguin dwelling was finding out which material goes on which layer and how to attach things. The new skills I learned for the cup insulator was sewing, knowing how to attach things, and what fasteners should I use to fasten things together.