1) A one or two sentence summary of the unit, “Our Stories Make History,” and the project you created.
All the projects was really fun and challenging. I learned a lot of thing during different types of research and reading, I have known more things that I didn’t know before.
2) Explain how you organized your project and why.
I put the picture collage with the six word memoir because they were kind of together and then, I posted the timeline event. I also put the noodletools citations and the articles together. And the other pages were the other projects that we had to include.
3) How might this primary source be useful to a historian, or even future 6th graders, in the future? What might they learn about/from your experience?
Maybe in the research, they could know more about the coronavirus and how dangerous it was, and learn more about the eLaerning that we had done during this time. The articles could help about learning the coronavirus. The projects will let them know a little more too.
4) What do you think went well for you in this unit? (What are you most proud of?)
I think that the noodle citations was first a little challenging but at last I knew how to do it and I have learned how to use different kind of things, I had more experience on things. And I learned a lot of things during the research and different kind of reading. I think that some projects that I have done in my notebook was good too.
5) What did you find challenging within this unit?
Sometimes different sites didn’t work for me and that was pretty challenging too because I had to do them in another way and it was kind of difficult. And sometimes the research was kind of challenging, it took time but at last, I have learned a lot of things that I didn’t know before.