Percy Jackson Kyle (7-8)
Percy’s school to Saratoga battlefield and Percy Jackson shot the war cannon to the school bus.
(evidence Pg. 2 Percy Jackson: “Boy, was I wrong. See, bad things happen to me on field trips. Like at my fifth-grade school, when we went to the Saratoga battlefield, I had this accident with a Revolutionary War cannon”. )
Therefore, students were endangered, and people was surprised, and Percy Jackson was kicked out of school because he shot the war cannon to the school bus.
(evidence Pg. 2 Percy Jackson: “I wasn’t aiming for the school bus, but of course I got expelled anyway”)
I want to give three tips for Percy Jackson
Self-Management / managing Emotions
(Topic 2 Article 1)
Applying Reason to Emotion
You can change how you feel. The key is thinking what behave will be what result.
- What effect would that have for me and for other people?
- Does this action fit with my values?
- If not, what else could I do that might fit better?
- This helps you to apply reason to an emotional response before reacting.
When you blog you create posts and posts are categorised according to your subject. Some categories have already been set up for you. If you need more categories you can add them as needed. It’s important that your posts have the following:
- An engaging title – this should not include the name of the subject since this is referenced in the category.
- Body – this is where you share your learning. This can include text, images, embedded videos from Dragons’ Tube or elsewhere. You should always consider how your post looks to your audience. Is it engaging? Do they want to keep reading?
- Category – select one that has been set for you or add a new category. Posts can have more than one category e.g. Humanities and Myself as a Learner
Click on the images below to learn more about blogging:
How do I make a Post?
How do I upload media?
How do I embed Media from Dragons’ Tube?
How do I add new categories?