Here is my early humans and us ThingLink project it will explain about early art. hope you enjoy 🙂
Take a picture of your final apparatus (finished product). May
Answer the following questions on a word document:
Why is engineering important?
What was your challenge?
Why did you choose that design?
How does it work?
Was your design successful?
How might you change your apparatus if had the opportunity? (If no redesign)
(If redesign) Was your redesign successful?
- Engineering is important because engineers use models provided by scientists and create new designs that benefit the world.
2. To clean and filter water that was brown full of bacteria
- Before it looked easy and we thought it was going to be not too hard to support our design and it was really easy to come in consensus with my partner.
- The water went through a piece of mesh then the water fell on a skewer full of cotton and spun the skewer, then the water transported through a big plastic glass After it got filtered again by a piece of felt to make sure it was clean and then you had your clean water
- Eventually, the design was quite unsuccessful because to place the PVC pipe we had to make a hole and the hole too big so then all the water leaked but the skewer with the cotton took some bacteria and was quite brown.
- If my partner and I had time to make a second prototype, we would have made a more accurate hole and stabilize our prototype more
This is Medhi Vallet’s “I Am From Poem” that he wrote for humanities class I hope you enjoy
When you blog you create posts and posts are categorised according to your subject. Some categories have already been set up for you. If you need more categories you can add them as needed. It’s important that your posts have the following:
- An engaging title – this should not include the name of the subject since this is referenced in the category.
- Body – this is where you share your learning. This can include text, images, embedded videos from Dragons’ Tube or elsewhere. You should always consider how your post looks to your audience. Is it engaging? Do they want to keep reading?
- Category – select one that has been set for you or add a new category. Posts can have more than one category e.g. Humanities and Myself as a Learner
Click on the images below to learn more about blogging:
How do I make a Post?
How do I upload media?
How do I embed Media from Dragons’ Tube?
How do I add new categories?