In the second quarter of our Product Design class, we made a prototype of handheld stuff that can identify the smell of something. I made a detector that looks like a gun. It is a thing that can detect the smell of minerals.

The simple thing about the process was that we were able to use lots of items so it made us easy to build.

The hard thing about the process was that I was making a 3D gun so it was hard to measure everything and attaching with the glue gun. It was also challenging to get rid of the huge blobs of glues in my design.

If I do it next time, I would want to add more details and be more creative in my structure of the design.