Q1: Is the smell good?
Q2: Is the Lip Balm soft?
Q3: What is the effect after smear on hand?
Student 1: Sophie
A1. No, I don’t like lemon
A2. Yes, it’s soft
A3. Great, But I don’t like lemon
Student 3: William Chen
A1. Smells like lemon smell mixed with shampoo.
A2. Feels like Vaseline lotion, but harder.
A3. Pretty slimy and watery.
Student 4: Kevin
A1. The smell is so nice I love lemon
A2. its a little too hard
A3. the hand smells like lemon which is great but the thing is a little hard so you gotta rub it for a while
Coconut oil: 1.7g before: 1.5g
Beeswax: 1.1g before:1.0g 熔点:62~67°C（335~340K）
Shea butter: 2g 熔点:30~38°C（303~311K）
Maybe include: honey 0.2g before: not-added
3 glass beaker (2 80ml, 1 200 ml)
Process of making lip balm:
- Put 2g shea butter, and 1.7g coconut oil to the beaker, mix them together.
- Put 1.1g Beeswax into the beaker filled with mix of shea butter and coconut oil.
- Place the small beaker(fill with mix of beeswax, shea butter and coconut oil) in to a larger beaker.
- Fill water in the bigger beaker and do not spill in the small beaker.
- Use Heater to melt the mix of shea butter, coconut oil and beeswax.
- After the mix is melt, close Heater, fill 0.2g Honey into the small beaker with mix(New), than take out the small beaker, and start fill the mix in to the Lip balm tube.
- Wait until the Lip Balm solidification