I think I did well on labeling points . But I need to be more clear and make more connections between those paragraphs, also I need to remember label stuff otherwise I will forgot. I found some really interesting facts and resources but while I finish the assay I didn’t remember where I got it from . So I need to take a long time to find it and label it. I think the biggest challenge in this assay is finding resources because I’m not really use to those apps so it takes lot of time. But teacher and my friend help me out at last.I think I did well on labeling points . But I need to be more clear and make more connections between those paragraphs, also I need to remember label stuff otherwise I will forgot. I found some really interesting facts and resources but while I finish the assay I didn’t remember where I got it from . So I need to take a long time to find it and label it. I think the biggest challenge in this assay is finding resources because I’m not really use to those apps so it takes lot of time. But teacher and my friend help me out at last.
On page 9 it says I don’t remember touching her, but the next thing I knew, Nancy was sitting her butt in the fountain, screaming, “Percy pushed me!” Percy’s choice is to push Nancy, and this makes him into trouble and also made Grover worried about him and his choice made Ms. Dodds have a good reason to take Percy away from their class, and because of all this everyone lost the memories of Ms. Dodds like she has never exist before, and it actually didn’t affect Nancy even she is mean and Percy just got himself into trouble and Nancy seems to be doing nothing at all. Also it make Grover worried about Percy, he even tried to lie to Ms.Dodds just try to save Percy but it didn’t work.
I think Percy didn’t have a positive action to help him manage his emotions, he can fix that by being kind to other student/classmate in his school and that will help his stop being worried about himself.
Also, I think Percy can have many different ways solve this problem. For example, If Nancy Bobofit dumped her half-eaten lunch at Grover Percy can did the same thing to her and if she cried or yell and while the teacher came he could just say that he didn’t mean it and it was just an accident so he won’t get into trouble again. Or he can just tell the teacher or walk away with Grover.
Those are my point of Percy didn’t make a good choice.
In Percy Jackson and the lighting thief, Percy Jackson is brave. On page 12 chapter 1 while he was in the museum, he killed the minitour, Mrs. Dodds. He is also brave on page 53 to 54 because he saw the huge monster is trying to kill Grover and he yelled at the monster to try to save his friend and finally he fights the monster. Based on those evidence we can infer that Percy Jackson is brave when he defends Grover while he fights the monster those monsters that he had never seen before.
- In this unit “Our Stories Make History,” I had done a lot of projects . But the project I feel good is the timeline , picture collage and daily journal.
- I had organized from early to late, so is easier to read.
- This primary source would be useful to historian because, they would know more about us and how kids learn in 6 grade and they would know more about how we made art and how do we make time line, and also what kind of media we use to write words for example: computer and paper”……” Like I’m using computer to do this PowerPoint right now, it’s also good for the future 6th graders. Because they can learn from our experience, like they could learn to use the same app or media we use to create their projects. Or if they think we didn’t do it well they could choose not to use our app or media.
- I think I did a good job on the timeline because is hard to remember when things had happened, so I need to go back and find out. It’s also hard to give a feed back on every day, because sometimes it’s just an ordinary day and nothing special, and sometimes even a week is normal, so I must think hard to think of something special, so I think I did well on that.
- The things I found challenging in thin unit is how to work on my iPad. Because at that time I don’t have the school computer at my house, so I must download all the app and sign in again, and I didn’t even have outlook so I can’t even ask teacher for help. So that’s the challenging part I found.
This is my poster about Early Humans communication (Language).
This is my project about how early humans communicate , and I’m focusing on ( how does language change)