1) I think my design is good because…It looks cool and it works.
2) it involves strategy
3) its good quality, in other words in going to take a really long time to brake. (lots of hot glue :p)
1) One problem it has is that it’s sometimes hard to get the ball into one of the cups. But sometimes you need a good challenge!
2) Another problem is that the ping pong ball isn’t bouncy enough
3) the bottom pice of card board is not quite big enough, so I had to make some changes it doesn’t look perfect (it still works ;D)
I have never experienced heat transferring from one object to another.
The only thing that is difficult for science this year is managing DX , everything else is fine.
I could check DX more.
When you blog you create posts and posts are categorised according to your subject. Some categories have already been set up for you. If you need more categories you can add them as needed. It’s important that your posts have the following:
- An engaging title – this should not include the name of the subject since this is referenced in the category.
- Body – this is where you share your learning. This can include text, images, embedded videos from Dragons’ Tube or elsewhere. You should always consider how your post looks to your audience. Is it engaging? Do they want to keep reading?
- Category – select one that has been set for you or add a new category. Posts can have more than one category e.g. Humanities and Myself as a Learner
Click on the images below to learn more about blogging:
How do I make a Post?
How do I upload media?
How do I embed Media from Dragons’ Tube?
How do I add new categories?