My biggest success in the making of this cardboard arcade design was the shooting hole. I had to score it, then fold it, then glue it together. Then we made the bottom. It took a while but it was worth it in the end! My biggest obstacle was the shooter. We realized that the goalie had a bigger advantage, so we made the shooter be able to move around a part of the arcade. We made sure that it did not pass the line that we drew so that then the shooter wouldn’t have an advantage. Skills that I learned are scoring, short cuts, finding easier ways to make things. The scoring helped because it made my cuts a lot cleaner, and easer. One thing I’d like to change is the size of the game. I feel like it’s too small and it’s harder for people to play that way. One concern that was shared with me was that the shooter had an advantage, because if you tilted the shooter up high the goalie couldn’t stop it. If I did this again, one thing I’d do differently would be making it bigger and making the goalie a little bigger. One piece of advice I would give to a future student would be stay on task and work hard, you don’t have all of the time you might need. Overall I think this product was successful because it is possible to shoot and you can have lots of fun playing it.