I think the biggest success in our game was making the claw work because it is pretty hard to glue and think of ideas and try again and again to glue the strings to the claws to make it work. and drilling some holes and stick the pole in there, so basically everything in the claws has to be just right to make sure it works.
The skills I learned was cutting the cardboard with knifes, not that I haven’t cut stuff with that before, it is just that it is really hard to cut straight and curve lines, so most of the lines that came out was this wavy or wiggly lines that isn’t straight buy isn’t really curved. So over the practice, most of the lines I cut became straight or curvy, not in the middle.
One thing I would like to change it to change the size of the machine, it is too tall but could be a bit wider and the hole could to bigger and the walls to surrounding the hole should be taller because it is still easy to knock the toy in there.
The main concerned I had was that I did not know how the claw worked so I haven’t really thought about how the position of the strings glued to the claw really matters of how it works so I tried dozen of ways to glue .