Our cardboard game’s biggest obstacle in the making was the mechanism in which the ball rolls out when it is thrown into a hole. It was hard because the ball kept getting stuck the duct tape keeping the mechanism together, and it often got stuck in the “funnel.”

One thing I will want to change is to not add that mechanism at all because it took like 2 and a half classes and in the end, we didn’t get a chance to use it at all because it broke in the middle of the class during the time when the grade 4’s came to the design center to play our games.

I think overall this product was successful because in the end, we just removed the ball from the game and gave it to the grade 4’s manually and it still worked. The unsuccessful part of the project was that the top of the project fell from the top of the place where we normally put our projects and it caused many problems. The other unsuccessful part was the mechanism.

Some pictures of the project: