The biggest success of my game was the goal. I spent over 2 days designing the goal. It’s very hard to hold the cardboard together while you are using hot glue. I think it was worth it.

The biggest obstacle was the sticks and the cardboard men, I spent 1 flex time fixing the sticks and sticking the cardboard men. The sticks are hard to fix and it’s very weak, but I tried my best at the last lesson.

The one thing that I would like to improve is to change the sticks’ length, it’s too short and it’s very hard to control the sticks. I will stick 2 sticks together if I had much more time to improve and reflect.