These are my Cardboard Arcade Projects I made during design. The first project I made was the ‘throw the ball game’. This game was easy to make because Nahu and I had a very clear plan. Because the first project we did went really nice and fast, we had enough time to make a second project. So, the second project we decided to make was the maze. I was surprised by how many students enjoyed our back-up game than our original game but I was glad neither way. My biggest success was that Nahu and I had used the time decently and had enough time to decorate both games. My biggest obstacle was when I was making the maze project and the marvel inside didn’t easily come out. Nahu and I had to make a hole on the bottom and tried to get the marvel out, but it did’t work as quick as we thought. Then, Mr. Layman gave us the idea to make a whole on the side and it worked much better. One thing I would like to change is the holes on maze. The holes there was too small for the marvels and they didn’t fall. If the hole were bigger it would have made the game harder. Overall, my design was successful because it had successfully done the job of it.