My biggest success was the catapult because all I used is some rubber bands, hot glue, bottle cap, and some popsicle sticks. I also think it was my biggest success because we only used a few minutes to finish the catapult and even managed to help some other friends to build their catapult.

One thing I’d like to change about my cardboard arcade is the bonus points because with the bonus points it flips the players points my one but it’s kind of really easy to get really high points and some times get to a really high point just because of the bonus points. Next time I would change the bonus points to 50 or 75 points so they don’t only try for the bonus points and also try to score the other cups.

Overall, I think this product was a success because lots of people played our game and they had fun and were laughing. Some fourth graders even came back for a second turn our even a third.