The ES are doing great things in Seesaw, including lots of student, teacher and parent activity. There are a range of different settings you can explore to find ways to customise the Seesaw experience to your class or grade level. In the following video, I’ll show you how to:
- Add specialist and co-teachers to class journals
- Edit students’ preferred names & icons
- Add parents & allow parent access
- Add/edit folders & skills
- Allow student comments & “likes”
We will continue to add Seesaw resources to the Ed Tech blog. In the meantime, please let Bec and myself know anytime you have a question or celebration around Seesaw or if there is another resource you think would benefit the school.