It’s that time of year again!
The ES Library are excited to partner with the Migrant Children’s Foundation again this year to provide migrant children access to high quality, new books.
Last year we provided 250 children with beautiful new books of their own to keep forever.
If you would like to participate in our annual Giving Tree, please come along to the ES Library and learn more.
“Founded in 2009 by Helen Boyle, MCF is a UK registered charity that operates as a non-profit social enterprise in Beijing, China. We work with disadvantaged schools in Beijing and the surrounding areas to provide healthcare and educational opportunities to the children who attend them. The organisation is staffed by a dedicated team of long-term volunteers who organise events, manage MCF’s education and health programs and maintain relationships with migrant schools.”
Full instructions on how to participate
ES Library Giving Tree
Donate new books to students aged 2-6 years old who are supported by the Migrant Children’s Foundation
ENGLISH OR CHINESE CHILDREN’S BOOKS
1. Choose one or more tags from the ES Library Giving Tree
2. Buy a book for the age of child on the tag/s
3. Wrap the book and attach the tag/s
4. Return the wrapped book to the Giving Tree
1. Is the book appropriate for the age of child on the tag?
2. Is the book wrapped?
3. Does it have a tag on it?